Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Decisions!!!

How many decisions do you make a day??? Have you ever thought how many you make from the time you get of bed in the AM until the time you go to work? Here is my list.
1. Should I lie in bed a few more minutes?
2. Should I hit the snooze button if I lie in bed?
3. What shower gel and shampoo am I going to use today?
4. What am I going to wear?
5. What bra and panties do I wear based on the outfit I picked?
6. (Still in my cast so...)What color flip flop for my other foot, brown or black?
7. Should I straighten my hair or let it go natural?
8. If I straighten it should I curl the front a little?
9. What color lipstick and blush?
10. What should I pack for breakfast and lunch?
11. What else am I missing before I walk out the door?
12. Where do I go - Dunkin' Donuts or Starbucks?
13. Which route do I take?
14. Do I want tea or coffee?
15. If I have coffee do I want it hot or cold?


That is all to just get my coffee in the AM and head to work and I might have even left a thing or two out!!! Sometimes the dressing, hair and makeup decisions are down the night before so I can wake up and go straight to the gym before work.

Think about it... what do you think of in the morning...really think of it!!!

No comments: