I have a blind date Saturday night. G and her bf are setting me up with their friend. Yes, I trust them to set me up again. The question came up though, are you wearing your cast?? My inclination is no, don't wear it but I am also afriad not to. Remember, it isn't the prettiest thing to wear. If I don't wear it I am limited to a certain shoe though - flip flops and low one too, not ones with height. Trust me I wish I could wear a shoe on it...the UGGS won't even fit!!!! (I know trauma!!!)
So the question goes out to you, should I go without? And be honest. Can I go without, sure. Will it eventually cause some pain - most definitely and I can't take a pain pill until I go home so I can sleep. Why me??? Why now??? (ok, this is the most traumatic thing in my life right now so let me complain a little. I know it is not life threatening but still...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment