So this weekend was the most relaxing to date. You have to know that I kick off summer with a lobster/clam bake and I am always determined to finish summer that way. So this Sunday you could find me relaxing in the pool and then cooking up a storm of lobsters, clams, steamers, corn on the cob, clam chowder, potato and macaroni salad and then we ate some else's freshly made blueberry pie, oh don't forget the wine too...lots of that!
Monday found me running a few early morning errands with mom then out by the pool in the afternoon. Another little bar-b-que last night to close off the last unofficial weekend of summer.
It is sad to know the summer is coming to a close. I did not have a very exciting or eventful summer and my fall will be the same. I am hoping next year will be better. I hope to run again (babysteps - no marathons right off), bike, summer at the Cape and the lake, boat and do all things that excite and motivate me. This summer I was nothing more than a cranky, frustrated brat who had every right to be. I mean when you can't even walk the length of 6 neighborhood yards without being in a little pain you start to be ok with the crankiness. However, it is back to teh gym I go. I have decided with the summer fading I need to find my way back to the gym to do only what I can do...but as I tell my clients, something is better than nothing. I am turning 27 in 2 and 1/2 months and I want to be able to feel and look good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment