You have all been emailing me waiting for this update. I apologize it wasn't sooner - life has been crazy.
The date was ok. G and I spent the day shopping for the right sweater to go with my dress and then the right jewelry and for her the right whatever she wanted! I came home, took a mini nap and then showered and got ready. It was cool so I opted for black pants and a black sleeveless top and the new sweater. G picked me up, we picked up her man and then on our way to get my date for the night. He has two HUGE dogs. He got them settled and off to dinner we went.
He is nice. A little shorter than me (bummer), mid 30's, owns his own house and company - so settled. The limited conversation we had - most of it involved our friends, etc. he seemed decent. However he did feed me bites of his food, talk about future plans for the 4 of us and wanting to go to sporting events, etc. I know...not all harmless but was a bit "too much" for me because he seems like the guy who would three days later call and say he has front row tickets to a game.
Sunday G dropped me off flowers from him. Guess he got them Saturday but in the haste of trying to settle his dogs, etc. he "forgot." Nice flowers - expensive! I know I should be happy...he is nice and everything was nice but it was a little overwhelming for me. He has called me a few times since but we haven't connected much. I need to tell him to back off a bit.
I feel guilty about how I feel but I am entitled to my feelings. Will I give him another shot - sure but I can't say I see much of a future with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment