Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Stress

Help??!!! What do you do for stress??? I have been so out of my mind with stress lately due to my job. People have changed, roles have changed, attitudes are ever changing and trust is far from anywhere to be seen. I, still with my bad leg, have seen some weight creep up (darn that Cortisol hormone) and seen an increase in my drinking. I would normally go for a 5-10 mile run or bike 20+ plus miles, sometimes even yoga. But with none of those being options right now I have turned to drinking, not so much food. In fact I skipped a coffee at Dunkin' yesterday on my ride home for fear of getting a donut too so I opted to go buy a BIG bottle of white wine and go home and have a glass with dinner. Yum!

Seriously though, short of changing my job (which I am looking to do), how do you unwind not so physically??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHHHH. Now you have entered my area of EXPERTISE. I live for UNWINDING. There are MANY THINGS to do. Follow the FORCE YOUNG ONE.