Monday, November 26, 2007

The Cute Trainer Update

Sully is truly a good friend of mine. Today I emailed him when I was so frustrated with some goings on at the gym where I work part time. Not sure I can get some of my classes back when I can come back and that annoyed me. Sully played the role of friend and boss and did it so well I could hardly argue. However, I did go back and forth with him for a while and he sat and listened and took it in an replied honestly. I even went so far at the end to be a bit witchy and say I can get paid more but I don't I like the members I work with. He did tell me to share my honesty with the people irritating me and that I deserve the truth... he is right. His favorite quote he left me with earlier - "Truth can be harsh, but it can be helpful." I do agree 100%.

I do enjoy working with, being friends with and having my butt kicked by Sully. He is a great guy and one of the only ones who have seen me cry, ok get teary eyed!!!

By the way, he says he has deep, dark secrets.... hmm, get him drunk and take advantage??!!! Kidding, kind of! :-)

~xoxo

No comments: