skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sensibly Me

Chronicles my journey through friendhsips, relationships, careers and other experiences all while navigating my 20's.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Surgery update

I am sooo excited!!! I scheduled and confirmed my date - January 3rd but at 7:30 in the AM!!! I have to be there at 6:30 and it is about an hour trip!!!! OMG!!!! But then I can start to feel better.
Posted by Kristina at 7:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Smile for the Camera

Smile for the Camera
(and the artist)

Daily Reads

  • Boston.com
  • Glamour Magazine
  • People Magazine
  • Sensibly Sassy
  • Yahoo

Priors

  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (63)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2007 (95)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ▼  November (23)
      • A Night of Dressing Up, Fun, Drinks, Philanthropy ...
      • Surgery update
      • The Cute Trainer Update
      • The pup update
      • The Puppy, take 500 (???)
      • The Cute Trainer
      • Wrap Up from the Holiday
      • Happy Early Thanksgiving
      • Let it Snow...
      • It's Not All About Me...But Isn't It???
      • New Foot Update
      • Foot Update and a lil Retail Therapy (oops)
      • A Sigh of Relief
      • Snow
      • Friends and Smiles
      • Family
      • Horoscope update
      • Happy Birthday
      • Freaky, part 2
      • Freaky...
      • What doesn't kill you...
      • Birthdays
      • Checking In
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (16)

Me, Myself and I

My photo
Kristina
Stats: 28, in career transition, Massachussetts. Finding my way in work, life, happiness and love.
View my complete profile