Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Cute Trainer

To me Sully is the quintessential trainer for a female. He is young, cute, funny, cute, smart and an overall great guy. Oh and did I mention he is my colleague and my pseudo trainer. He is my go to guy when I need my butt kicked into shape (kind of hard at the moment with the foot) or when I need a little diet/food check. He is an all around great guy from the eastern part of Mass. so he has the adorable accent I love and find myself falling back into sometimes.

I know what female wants a cute trainer???!!! Well hello, this is your chance to look cute while working out!!! Ok, let's not go all glam here but you can make sure your attire is matching, hair in almost perfect place and think of all the guys watching you because you are working out with a trainer. And the ladies will be jealous because your trainer is cute. :-)

Sully always makes me smile and laugh. I ran into him when I stopped in the club on Friday for my check. He was heading out to lunch. I suggested we grab some drinks before my surgery. He agreed. Yes, he is cute and yes that could be danger for me as I am single now but we were good the last time we went out... so I think we can both handle being good again. Besides he is one of the guys I would love to have at my bedside when I awake from surgery. He will say I look beautiful no matter how awful I look, be amazed at how chipper I am anytime of day, make me laugh and smile and would even offer to carry me to the car and he just might offer to make me a cocktail of pain meds and wine - in small doses of course... (kidding, kind of)

Anyways, Sully is amazing and I do love him to death. Another reason why I will find it hard to leave the club... that is if I ever move. If you know me, live close by or want a trainer or a gym... let me know!!!

~xoxo

No comments: