Thursday, November 8, 2007

Horoscope update

Remember my postings from earlier in the week on how on target my horoscope was that day??? Well, here is what mine says today...

It's all coming back -- your good energy is amazing even you. Even if you've been down in the dumps or took a fall recently, you should find yourself almost all the way back to where you were by the end of the day. (Astrology.com)
I agree with this 100%. I have taken on a new philosophy to try and get over the madness at work and find the me I once new - happy, outgoing, friendly, always smiling - the light in your day. That person changed to a grumpier version but I decided to focus back on me and focus on smiling more and meaning it. I am trying to smile so much that my liver smiles. It is working and I feel more of myself again. Maybe it is my birthday getting to me, maybe it is me trying harder or maybe I am just ready to let go of the madness but I am ready for whatever positive change is occurring and I am happy about it. Keep it coming I say!

No comments: