Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Sigh of Relief

You know that feeling when you finish a "huge" project at work... well that is me, I have it. I have a minor piece left actually but it will be nothing compared to what I spent the last month doing. It should have been an "all hands on deck" project but it wasn't. I could complain but why at this point. I left here late last night but after a good conversation with a mentor of mine - he gave me some good ideas and then I went out for a glass (ok 2) of wine. It is the first time in a while I truly felt like having a drink.

Now on to my next project - figuring out what my boss really wants me to do (should I be worried when she has NO idea??!!!) and figuring out my next big move. The questions that come into play with my move are do I stay here, I like Colorado and all it has to offer and skiing but do I want that year round, do I want a warmer climate and which coast, and lastly do I stay in education or go back into PR. I am leaning more towards PR and guess what... I want to get back into teaching at a college level - adjunct, but still back to teaching. It is starting to come together and I am realizing I don't need my answer tomorrow, although it would be nice.

~xoxo

No comments: