Wednesday, April 23, 2008

3's About Me

In honor of getting to know more about me, here it goes. Thanks Sara for sending this along!!!

Three jobs I have had in my life: Event Planner, Waitress, Data Specialist

Three places I have lived: Springfield and Boston… need that third!

Three shows that I watch: Gossip Girl, Samantha Who, Cashmere Mafia

Three places I have been: Florida, California, Bahamas – seeing a trend here!

Three people who email me regularly: we go in spurts…

Three of my favorite foods: Salad with chicken, Buffalo Tenders/Wings, Pasta (Beer if you consider it food would substitute the Pasta)

Three places I'd rather be right now : Bahamas, San Francisco, Napa Valley

Three friends I think will respond: ????

Three things I am looking forward to this year: Biking, Running, Seeing my friends – with the past year shot because of my foot… lots was put on hold! Here’s to a good comeback!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a fun blog...keep it up.