The other day was a gorgeous sunny day in western mass. It was about 60 degrees and I was stuck in the office. I did go out for lunch and ended up buying a new Coach Bag!!! I checked my bank account before I did and found out my tax money was deposited so I went shopping… how bad of me!!!! But I wanted a new bag. Mind you, this is not the bag I want. The one I want was not there and I didn’t want to wait!!! So I am still looking for the bag I want. Oh and I also want a new Vera Bradley… that would have been cheaper!
So why does the warm weather make you want to buy more?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment