skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sensibly Me

Chronicles my journey through friendhsips, relationships, careers and other experiences all while navigating my 20's.

Monday, August 6, 2007

Claiming

Technorati Profile

Sorry... had to put a little post up to add it to a new site for more visibilty.

Will post more later.
Posted by Kristina at 11:10 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Smile for the Camera

Smile for the Camera
(and the artist)

Daily Reads

  • Boston.com
  • Glamour Magazine
  • People Magazine
  • Sensibly Sassy
  • Yahoo

Priors

  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (63)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2007 (95)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (23)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ▼  August (17)
      • I couldn't possibly...
      • Just when you think it is safe...
      • Am I a sucker??
      • Life no longer handed to you on a silver platter??
      • Updates...
      • The Ankle
      • Because I Said So
      • Best Friend, Part II
      • When do you know the time is right?
      • Best Friend
      • New Environment, Part II
      • New Enviroment, Part I
      • Claiming
      • Weekend Recap
      • Quick Check In
      • Nothing Serious...
      • Legally Blonde????
    • ►  July (16)

Me, Myself and I

My photo
Kristina
Stats: 28, in career transition, Massachussetts. Finding my way in work, life, happiness and love.
View my complete profile