Saturday, August 4, 2007

Quick Check In

Hey all,
A quick check in... After Thursdays drinks at Seamus O'Reilly's I went to Uno's last night with Zee. She and I haven't seen each other in years. We drank and ate and caught up. We talked about relationships and our lives and when it came to the topic of guys in my life she still finds it funny I am friends with Mr. Atlanta. I guess after all she is right, I still can't believe it either, but the world does work in strange ways. Btw, had like 5 or 6 margaritas and then had to teach a class at 8 a.m. today - I can at least pedal a bit.

I did see Mr. Atlanta today too, called him last night in my drinking daze and he called today. It's funny to hear your cell ring the tone you don't expect when you have T-45 minutes to buy a baby shower gift at Target. You know that guy or girl in your life when you can just go to their place and lay on the couch and not worry, that's what Mr. A and I have. I bet if I walked around half dressed it wouldn't phase him too much and vice versa...weird huh?

Ok, off for a little more fun, brother is in town and it's patio party night (yes the cast is making its appearance too).

No comments: