I am not this way professionally either. OK, so maybe vindictive if something calls for it but I have learned never, ever 'burn my bridges' because as life throws us curve balls we never know who will be on the receiving end to catch the curve ball. I truly take that lesson to heart in my career, however I am not above playing the game. In my work life I have seen politics get played and I have jumped right in and joined and in some ways I could say that is how I got where I am today. Some people have diplomatic immunity, I currently have work immunity. I am not saying people should use sex or anything racy like that however I feel playing the game is and can be an essential part of staying alive in some work environments. I have learned how to play the game well (if I could only figure out golf this easily) and play up certain assets when necessary. Now don't go getting all weirded out by that comment, I do have a master's degree and that gives me some smarts in life!!!
Am I lethal... sometimes when applicable, am I legal... definitely, just ask my favorite bartenders who know what to make me and when and how strong to make it! I may not be a Harvard degree, lawyer boyfriend toting, Porsche driving gal but I do tote around the cutest white fluff ball of a dog, Max, and I have managed to find some smarts along the way. So Legally Blonde...no, Legally Reddish/Blonde...oh yea!

No comments:
Post a Comment