Wednesday, August 8, 2007

New Enviroment, Part I

I find out in a few minutes how drastically my team and department are changing. I knew they were bringing some people in from finance to run the office...interesting since we do assessments and research. I guess from a $$ standpoint it could make some since, but tell me what you think... let go of one person to hire two in her place - and we are saving $$$!!! Oh well time will tell and I of course will supply the scoop.

My motto as of late, as everyone should be doing regardless, "keep your eyes open and ears to the ground." Hey you never know what you might find out - like how I knew the inside scoop of the newbies because I strictly watched and listened. However, taking my quote to a new level - I don't know how the dept. will play out so I am on the look out!

I'll write more a little later when I know what is going on.

No comments: