Friday, August 3, 2007

Nothing Serious...

Today's post is more mindless than thought provoking. This has been a trying week for me work wise but also foot wise. I am continuing therapy and my range of motion is better but still not to where I want it to be. Plus I am in more pain now than I was when I hurt the darn thing. I know it is all a part of the process but it is hard and frustrating, especially after so long and no end in sight. Besides, when someone now asks what I did I don't know what to say. Do I say "fractured, loose bone or cartilage??" I don't have an answer that I can Google and help self-diagnose and that is bothersome!!!! Docs, if you're reading this...fix it!

On a friendlier note, I went out for drinks last night to see my friend John play in his band. That was fun!!! Tonight will bring more drinks and more fun. My friend Z and I are getting together to catch up, toast her new found singledom, and most importantly have fun. Saturday finds me teaching Spinning (more on the gym in a bit), and a baby shower. Who knows after that. Sunday = poolside.

The gym... I am back!!! OK, kind of. My friend Geoff set me up with an upper body program so when the day comes, I can hit the ground running or lunging and lifting with GP classes. Spinning I am slowly coming back to - meaning pedaling on the bike while everyone else works hard! Hey, baby steps, right?

More on my weekend to come... Have fun everyone!

No comments: