...insert Jaws music here. Just when you think it is safe and you are out of the clear..my care breaks down again. This time it wasn't in the gym parking lot though, it was in the middle of an intersection on my way to Starbucks this morning. And yes, never did get my Starbucks. So after being pushed out of the intersection, getting towed by a very good looking guy and shelling out $250 last week for a new battery and some extras, the alternator died and I am shelling out somewhere in the vicinity of 700 today plus 50 for towing. Lovely, just freakin' loveley!!!! Oh wait, it gets better... I also have a leak in my coolant system so that will be another 350. I have to wait until next week for that one to get fixed, so this girl gets to look daily underneath her hood to make sure she doesn't overheat the car. Looks like I will not be taking it away this weekend, we will have to use another vehicle! Not that I was driving anyways.
Arghh!!! Happy start of the school year to me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment