Friday, August 31, 2007

I couldn't possibly...

...yes I could. I am considering staying where I am all thanks to a good chat yesterday with an asst. superintendent. We talked about what I can do to get into a supervisory role. This all came about when I mentioned I wanted to talk to her about my future here and this was in between meeting with principals. She said she was very impressed with me in these meetings because I really got what was going on and I understood. I spoke eloquently and with knowledge of what is really going on in the schools. That made me smile and feel really good. It has been a long time since I had someone in my corner and compliment me that way. Way over do and so needed.

With that I contacted a few more people today about my next steps.

So I am starting off the long weekend with a renewed sense of hope for my job, a new hair cut (decided going to South Hadley for cut, and my regular girl for color is the way to go)and a swollen ankle. OK, the ankle comes with the territory but it is swollen.

I plan on RELAXING by the pool this weekend big time. Starbucks, brunches, sun and drinks... what could be better.

No comments: